Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 2 of ...Sobriety??

Well Happy Cinco De Mayo...one of my favorite drinking days of the year!! In the event that we were not in these particular circumstances, I guarantee the girls and I would be out with sombreros on our heads and margs in hand....but, alas Im...sober?

Ok, Im not going to lie. I took a client out for lunch at Dos Caminos today and we were basking in the warm sunshine with Mexican music cheering us on! He ordered a marg...it arrived and I just felt as tho it was smiling at me, whispering in my ear that it wouldn't tell if I just had ONE. So, I did, I just had ONE. And I also realised that the definition of sober is to not be affected or altered by alcohol. The one marg surely did not affect my behavior, train of thought or mood...(perhaps only bathroom breaks) But tonight I teach spin so Im in the safe zone.

Update on Baldy....didn't make it to get his glasses (whew, sigh of relief) However, after offering to drop them somewhere and leave them for him, he asked that I hold on to them as he would like to see me again. Oh, really dude? You want to see the party girl that you referred to as "psycho" again?!?!?! WHY? I responded, "Dont think so man, Im going to be out of town...for a while, and arnt you running in to shit blind anyway?" I let him know where I would leave them that I would be no where in sight. I am SO glad I dodged that bullet....

Happy Cinco De Mayo to all my friends, sober or drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment